May 17, 2013
IGF026 In Good Faith with author Susan Sink, recorded live on
May 8, 2013.
- The inspiration for the book Habits, a collection of
100-word stories about the lives of Benedictine Sisters of Saint
- Susan's reading of the title story in Habits.
- Her experience as a Benedictine Oblate of Saint John's
- Gardening as a physical meditation.
- Challenges of writing 100-word stories -- how to say a lot with
just a little.
- Seeing the face of God in others through stories.
- Writing about the illuminations in the St. John's Bible.
- "Visio divina" and the St. John's Bible.
- A personal journey with Saint Paul
- Vocation as a writer and poet: "a purse full of words"
- Susan reads "Life's Liturgy," from Habits.