Mar 13, 2016
A Nun's Life Ministry celebrates 10 years of online ministry
- 3:01: Called to religious life: the story of 2 Saturdays
- 6:36: Meeting the FSPAs
through Sister Thea Bowman
- 12:59: Formation and service as a lay missioner in West
- 18:13: Advice for discerning God's calling
- 23:40: Listener question: It sounds like discernment can be a
joyless time of soul searching, but are there other aspects?
- 25:36: Community acupuncture ministry
- 29:38: Parish ministry as a pastoral associate
- 32:16: Perpetual adoration as FSPA
- 35:55: Listener question: It's been a long time since my last
Sunday mass and confession. I'd love to attend church again,
beginning with confession, but what do I say?
- 45:36: Listener question: Somebody I knew from high school
asked me for financial help. I helped, but only because it's my
duty as a Christian. Does motivation matter?
Links for this podcast:
Subscribe to our newsletter
Check out lots more
Intro/outro music by Wild Carrot